Standard 14 spare inputs and 12 spare outputs for interfacing with other
ancillary equipment. Extension up to 30 I/O also available.
1) 3 axes synchronized movements reduce complexity and cost to buildend-arm-tooling.
2) Able to reach parts with hooks and undercuts using unconventional paths such as curves, etc.
Stack and array:
Each cycle can handle up to 9 stack areas with individual stack formats. Can also place parts onto 100 points on the same surface.
Insert and grid:
Each cycle can place 9 different insertion materials into the mould, fed from a single point, grid pallet, or multi-station.
The robot can follow teaching point-to-point path to move.
It lets the track move smoothly and shorten the cycle time.
1) Reject program: Detects signal from the moulding machine, set the reject part
count and places part in different area.
2) Inspection program: Places part in different area for QC inspection, for example every 100 cycles.
3) Test-mould program: Allows checking of parts at the beginning of each automatic moulding cycle before cycle counter starts.
4) Weight program: Checks part quality from electronic weigh scale and separates defect parts.